Category Archives: Community

Poll Results: Favorite New Hero

It’s well past time that we tally the results of our last poll and see which new hero players like best. I should note that Spirit Beregond and was spoiled after this poll was started, so the only vote for … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Metagame, Poll Results | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 6 Comments

Big as a House

Here I am! As you all probably know by now: I arrive precisely when I mean to. Some of you already now me as GandalfDK from the Deck Spotlights on COTR.com or from the COTR Discord server. After several journeys … Continue reading

Posted in Books, Community, Guest Author, History, Theme | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Surviving the Siege of Annúminas

The Austin LotR group held our Fellowship event over the weekend and it was a great success. We had 7 people in attendance, and after a couple of false-starts we were able to survive and hold off the Hosts of … Continue reading

Posted in Austin LotR Group, Community, Fellowship Event, Fun, Multiplayer | Leave a comment

A new Power is rising

He drew himself up then and began to declaim, as if he were making a speech long rehearsed. The Elder Days are gone. The Middle Days are passing. The Younger Days are beginning. The time of the Elves is over, … Continue reading

Posted in Books, Community, Lord of the Rings, Theme, Tolkien | Tagged , , , , | 8 Comments

Arkham LCG Card Search and A Call For Support

With the release of Arkham Horror: The Card Game almost nigh, I have been a busy bear. As some may have noticed, the Hall of Beorn card search has expanded to include both of Fantasy Flight’s Cooperative Living Card Games. You … Continue reading

Posted in Arkham Horror, Community, Hall of Beorn Card Search, News, OCTGN, Patreon | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | 15 Comments

Redemption at the Battle of the Pelennor Fields!

This week I rejoined Brandon, Sean and Chad on the Cardboard of the Rings Twitch for our second attempt at a four player game of the Battle of the Pelennor Fields. With power decks in hand, we narrowly held off the … Continue reading

Posted in Aggro, Cardboard of the Rings, Community, Fun, OCTGN, Strategy, The Grey Company, Twitch, Videos | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields was a Massacre

I was fortunate enough to join the guys from Cardboard of the Rings on Twitch for an epic game of The Battle of the Pelennor Fields. I brought one of my favorite support decks which features Beorn, Bifur and Mablung. This … Continue reading

Posted in Cardboard of the Rings, Community, Deck Lists, Multiplayer, OCTGN, Screenshot, Strategy, Twitch, Videos | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments