Two years ago today, I started the Hall of Beorn – just a bear and an idea. It has been a grand adventure sharing my thoughts, deck lists, and rants with you fine readers and I thank you for accompanying me on this journey. I look forward to a bright future of many more years from this great game. In the mean time, here are some interesting facts about the last year all the Hall of Beorn.
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 330,000 times in 2014. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 14 days for that many people to see it.
The busiest day of the year was December 15th with 1,433 views. The most popular post that day was Decks.
Over the course of the year the most popular articles were found in Decks and Beorn’s Path.
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014.
- 1 Beorn’s Path: Part 1 – Core Set Deck Building 15 comments January 2013
- 2 Beorn’s Path: Part 3 – Deck Tuning 9 comments January 2013
- 3 Beorn’s Path: Part 5 – Building a Second Core Set Deck 19 comments February 2013
- 4 Beorn’s Path: Part 2 – Playtesting 22 comments January 2013
- 5 Beorn’s Path: Part 6 – Escape from Dol Guldur 15 comments February 2013
Where are readers from?
|139,988||The United States of America|
|30,349||The United Kingdom|
|48||United Arab Emirates|
|14||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
The Hall of Beorn has readers from 135 countries in all. Most visitors came from The United States. The United Kingdom & Germany are not far behind. As someone who loves to travel, it is exciting to see that readers come to visit from all over the world. Mrs. Beorn and I are looking to travel soon (hopefully to Spain) so we might even have a chance to meet some of our readers in person.